Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine (SDR-KAM)
- Dorayaki Machine
About the Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine
Dorayaki production is fully automated with the Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine. It automatically applies oil, deposits batter/dough, bakes, flips, and removes the products, deposits filling, stamps the products, sandwiches the filling, and seals the sides. We have a large lineup of machines with a variety of production capacity from 850 to 3,200 pieces. You can also produce pancakes.
(1) Depositing batter/dough
(2) Flipping halfway
(3) Depositing filling
1. High-quality dorayaki and pancakes can automatically be produced with high productivity.
2. The machine reproduces customers’ unique specifications, such as the heat level and flipping position during baking.
3. Illustrations on the control panel display the status of each mechanical part during operation.
4. Easy installation or removal of equipment reduces product changeover time and improves productivity.
5. Structure with fewer parts in the product zone reduces the risk of foreign material contamination and industrial accidents.
SDR-KAM-800GD: 850 sandwiches/hour
SDR-KAM-16GD: 1,600 sandwiches/hour
SDR-KAM-24GD: 2,400 sandwiches/hour
SDR-KAM-32GD: 3,200 sandwiches/hour
*Production capacity varies depending on the baking time.
Food and confectionery that can be produced with the Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine
Case studies of customers
who use the Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine
using the Full Automatic Dorayaki Machine
Look for another dorayaki machine
We utilize our experience cultivated as a confectionery machine manufacturer for more than 60 years to entirely support our customers from before ordering to after the delivery.
We hold meetings to discuss what products a customer is looking to produce and provide various propositions.
Customers can actually use a machine in our Application Center and test using their own recipes before adoption.
We propose perfect machinery and equipment according to the test results.
Our quality assurance staff conducts the final check before shipping the machinery.
Delivery and test run
We deliver the machinery to our customer’s factory, test run the machinery, and witness the first production on-site. We will handle each case responsibly until the machinery operates perfectly.