- Main Unit
Main Unit Specifications
|Machine dimensions||W2126mm x D1005mm x H1480mm|
|Production capability||2000 pcs/hours (max.)|
|Power supply||3-phase, 200V, 3.5kW|
|Number of work heads||3 stations|
|Pitch between heads||330.2mm|
|Baking tray dimensions||210mm x 300mm|
|Maximum number of patterns||32 patterns|
|Main unit Main drive motor||3-phase, 200V, 0.2kW x 3 (servomotor)|
|Conveyor||X axis motor : 0.4kW (servomotor)
Y axis motor : 0.75kW (servomotor)
|Air consumption||80 liter/min (0.5Mpa)|
Piston type depositor (W2-02)
|Hopper capacity||6 litter|
|Deposited amount||15 to 46 cc|
Heat press unit (W2-03)
|Heat press temperature||From room temperature to 70℃|
|Shapes||Round (max. 70 mmφ), boat shaped, rectangular, etc.|
Cup dispenser unit (W2-07)
|Maximum cup diameter||φ70mm (cup upper diameter)|
|Blower capacity||0.75kW (externally installed)|
|Air consumption||20 liter/min|
|Cup stacker height||272mm|
Various System-one Devices
- Head : Piston depositor
The piston and valve type depositor divides dough, cream and other materials into fixed quantities.
- Parts : Nozzles
Straight nozzle, rotating nozzle with wire cutter, and double-deposit nozzle. A variety of other special nozzles are also available for different applications.
- Head : Heat press unit
This is used to from tartlets.
- Parts : Heat press parts
Various heat press heads can be mounted on the heat press unit according to the application.
- Head : Cup dispenser unit
This device separates and supplies glassine and aluminum baking cups one at a time.
- Parts : Cupstackers / Vacuum heads
Various types are available to match different cup shapes.
Devices to Increase Work Efficiency
Baking tray feeder
- Automatic baking tray feed and stop
- This device automatically feeds baking trays one at a time onto the conveyor. When the number of remaining baking trays reaches a certain level, operation stops automatically.
- Cookie dough and other hard dough
- Used together with a piston type depositor, this device cuts firm dough or otherwise difficult to cut dough using piano wire.
Rotating nozzle (intermittent type, continuous type)
- Decoration finishing, etc.
- Used together with a piston depositor, this device deposits material while rotating the nozle.
- Depositing dough and fillings at the same time, etc.
- Used together with a piston depositor, this device deposits two different materials (e.g. dough and jam) at the same time.
Baking Tray Types
All baking tray are standardized to 210 mm x 300 mm.
Various configurataions are abailable.
Flat baking tray
Various types available: Teflon coated, plated, stainless steel, etc.
Tart baking tray
Various shapes available
Hemispherical mold baking tray
Stainless steel baking tray with hemispherical molds suitable for filled manju (filled buns), etc.
Cup holder baking tray
Stainless steel baking tray that holds plastic cups for soft mooncakes, etc.